Red Pattern

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Now Pronounce You..

It's official, y'all - this Miss is now a Mrs.!

Our wedding day started bright and early as MOH L and I woke up early enough to straighten up the hotel suite. We stayed up a little too late the night before, so it was a bit difficult to wake up so early, even though I was extremely excited - what can I say, I love my sleep! The beautiful view from our room did make it a little easier, and I took the time to snap a photo of the sun coming up before vendors started flooding in and our morning began.


Last time you heard from me I was sitting in our hotel suite, waiting my turn for hair and makeup while MOH L worked on the music playlist for the morning. I promise we were having much more fun than this picture portrays. You might also notice the monogrammed shirts we are wearing!


After we were finished getting ready, we headed over to the chapel and - Oh yeah! This happened:


Then, when we were finished there, we headed off for some relaxation in the Carribbean, with some of the most beautiful ocean views in the world:


All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful week ;)

Thank you guys so much for the well wishes on the big day! It was so nice to read your comments while I was getting ready. Of course it will be a little while before we get Megan's photos back (I am already dyinggg to see them - really, it's torture) so I'll be doing a mini-recap of our honeymoon with Mickey to start things off. I can assure you there is lots to come!

I am so excited to be back in the presence of the Hive - I missed you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment