Red Pattern

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Getting Hitched: Just When You Thought I Couldn't Possibly Have Any More Couple's Portraits...

I have no idea what our Bridal Party was doing while we took these photos. Literally, clueless. I remember all of us taking group photos, and I remember making our entrance into the reception all together, but the in between? No clue. What I do know, however, is that Mr. C and I were thoroughly enjoying being newly married and I think these pictures do a great job of showing it.

All photography by Megan Fortner

If you're tired of looking at our faces, feel free to come back next time when I begin sharing our reception photos that provide a little more variety. You won't hurt my feelings. But if you're in the mood for some lovey-dovey wedding portraits, feel free to stick around :)


I know these pictures don't need much explanation - it's just me and Mr. C looking happy to be married - but I will say it's fun being able to look back on pictures of us from before AND after the ceremony. It's probably not noticeable to you guys, and the differences are subtle, but I can see small changes in these photos from the earlier ones. We both seem more at ease, there was more laughing (if that's even possible), and we've changed from excited we're about to get married, to happy (and a bit relieved) to be married. I love the contrast and would recommend doing both if you have the time on your day. 




Coming Up: We make our entrance into the reception!

Miss a recap?

First, I shared some of my favorite guest photos from the big day!

Next, Mr. C and I spent some quality time with family, rehearsed for the big day, and then enjoyed our tasty rehearsal dinner.

My girls and I spent some quality time together and got our hair and makeup done in our hotel suite.

We headed over to the Piazza, where I slipped into my dress.

I showed off my wedding gown in my pre-wedding Bridal Portraits.

You got a sneak peek into the Groom’s Suite while the guys got ready.

I got a little misty during our First Look.

Mr. Coach and I took a few couple’s portraits with our photographers.

It was almost time for the ceremony to begin, so our parents and grandparents made their entrances.

We exchanged handwritten vows during our ceremony.

Our photographers snapped some pictures of Mr. C and me with our Bridal Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment