Red Pattern

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting Hitched: A Little Pre-Ceremony Photo Session

After I had gotten myself together post-emotional first look, Mr. C and I had a small amount of time with our photographers for couples portraits. For the most part, these photos speak for themselves; there was a lot smiling (with some gigging mixed in on my part) and we just walked around for a few minutes while Megan told us where to stand and then worked her magic.

All photography by Megan Fortner

We started out next to the arbor through which I had passed during our First Look. It was a simple (and impromptu) back drop, but I really loved the texture of it.


Okay, who am I kidding, I certainly wasn't worried about the backdrop during these photos. All I was thinking about during these photos was the man standing next to me ;)


Right around the corner was this fun wall/sculpture that also provided a great backdrop. All of our pictures were taken in the Village were the Piazza is located, and these were actually near the City Hall, for those of you who might be curious. If you are looking for a small area for a photo session with lots of different backgrounds within walking distance of each other, this could definitely be it!








I loved this part of the day. I loved getting to talk and laugh with my almost-husband. I loved getting to "hang out" with our photographers and videographers (seriously, they were all so much fun!) I loved all the kisses Mr. C and I got to share, for the pictures sake of course :) It was just all so enjoyable. I hadn't really thought to look forward to this part of our timeline, but looking back it was really one of my favorite parts of the day. Okay seriously, I say that about every single event. Make me stop.

What are you looking forward to most about your Big Day? Are you and your SO planning on a little time with just you and the photographer?

Miss a recap?


First, I shared some of my favorite guest photos from the big day!

Next, Mr. C and I spent some quality time with family, rehearsed for the big day, and then enjoyed our tasty rehearsal dinner.

My girls and I spent some quality time together and got our hair and makeup done in our hotel suite.

We headed over to the Piazza, where I slipped into my dress.

I showed off my wedding gown in my pre-wedding Bridal Portraits.

You got a sneak peek into the Groom’s Suite while the guys got ready.

I got a little misty during our First Look.


No comments:

Post a Comment