Red Pattern

Thursday, May 24, 2012

This One's For The Girls!


I'm back for the second time tonight. There is just so much I want to share with y'all and I really need to get to posting!

I briefly mentioned in my last two posts the topic of bridesmaid dresses. Then it hit me a little while ago that I had never even introduced the ladies who will stand by my side on my Big Day! So, without further ado, my bridesmaids:

First off, my main gal, Maid of Honor Larkin:
We've been the best of friends since middle school, and she's been with me every step of the way through some difficult times. This picture was taken on a vacation to Cabo San Lucas, and I'm officially taking a new picture of us the next time we're together because this sucker is OLD!

Aren't we cute!? ...and so, so young. / Personal Photo
Next up, another childhood friend, Bridesmaid Jamie:
Jamie and I met in the first grade, and she's one of those friends that you just can't think of a memory that doesn't involve her. She is such a joyful person, and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.


Another old photo alert! / Personal photo

I just love these girls!



And last, but certainly not least, Bridesmaid Robin! Robin is one of my newest friends, but still so very important to me! We met Freshman year of college, and have been roommates the last two years. She has been so helpful in the planning process, and more importantly :) she shares my sense of humor!


Finally, a semi-recent picture! / Personal Photo

Choosing the ladies to be my bridesmaids was one of the easiest decisions I have made in the planning process. Each of them holds a special place in my heart, and I love the mixture of new and old friends standing next to me, representing how important they are in my life. These girls are so wonderful, and obviously BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to share my wedding day with them!

Tell me about your bridesmaids! Old friends, new friends, how did you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment