1. Somewhere between choice #2 and #3 - Mr. C is involved in pretty much every decision that's made regarding the wedding, but I did give him a "pass" to skip over the meetings with florists!
2. I'd have to go with #1 for this question. We had the best time looking at the good venues and loved laughing at the bad (afterwards, of course!)
3. Probably #3 for this one. No particular details come to mind, just details in general that he doesn't understand the importance of.
4. Choice #2 - We loooove food ;)
5. We have no designated time, but I try to refer to our handy To-Do list as much as possible, instead of just throwing things out at Mr. Coach.
6. Music! There's just so many songs we like, it's been hard to narrow it down to just a few "special" songs.
7. #3 - All of the aspects of my wedding day attire are a mystery to Mr. C!